Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Nail Art using Finger Tips



What a busy week! My nails have been in need of some pampering!
Ladies, this design doesn't need any nail art tools or expensive nail polishes, it is easy and quick. You can use any colors available in your Nail Art Box. Just your fingertips and you'll have an amazing design like what I have accomplished.
I am going to share what I have learned from one of my favorite nail art expert SarabeautyCorner.



I used different brands of nail polishes here.
SinfulColors Professional, Bobbie, Caronia for nail hardener and base coat and  Le Belle for the top coat.



Just drop the small amount of nail polish onto a piece of paper, using your finger tips touch the drops and gently rub it on your nails, until you are satisfied with the design.



See, it's so easy.

Here are some more tutorials from Sara.
 With her permission I am going to share the video.


I hope this would help you to get an idea what would be your design. Any suggestions and honest comments are very much welcome.
Thank You





6 comments:

  1. You're very artistic. I don't have the temperament to accomplish something like this.

    Thanks by the way for dropping by my blog. :-)

    http://julianaslair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure to visit your blog always. Thank you for such comment. I am still learning.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sis, I really like your blog. You are very creative and artistic. Thanks for a nice comment on my blog. www.bloggitive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much little sizzy for visiting my blog. I appreciate it so much.

      Delete
  3. I really love it! It's so pretty, and great colour choices! Creative way for a manicure. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete