Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Do It Yourself

My Do It Yourself Pen Holder

As we begin 2014 the economy is getting worst. Not just in the Philippines, but around the globe. So, here is one suggestion or a tip to save money on something we all can use.
Instead of buying a new pen holder for your office or for your child study table, I want to share with you what I did. My Do It Yourself Pen Holder made of an empty Chips Container.






Materials Needed:
Empty Chips Container (I used Pringles empty container)
Pair of Scissors
Glue
Any scrap wrapping paper with nice decoration you like.
Cutter/Small saw or serrated kitchen knife.

Instructions:
1. Clean the container
2. Cut any desired length
3. Measure the wrapper
4. Wrap the container and glue it well.
5. Let the glue dry first






Now, I already did my part to take care our Mother Earth.
What about you? Have you done anything? 
Well.. You can try this in your home.






Thank You for taking your time reading my DIY stuff.
Watch for more DIY tips and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment