Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Foot Spa at Home

Lately I have suffered from and tired feet, I think I need a good and relaxing  foot soak. But I am not going to an expensive Spa Center, for just pennies
you can create your own foot bath spa at home. I am
going to share  you my cheapest foot spa, this is
called "Sea Salt Soak".
You will need a gallon of water,  one cup of honey, and half cup of regular salt, 
And a few drops of peppermint essential oils.
Mix them together and soak your feet for about 30 minutes.
Voila! There you have it, pampering your tootsies, they deserve it.
Plus the Doctor's agrees that  a 15 to 30 minute foot soak a day will help
Your entire body relaxes.

Here I saved almost Php 600.00 ($ 14.28). Not bad right?
What about you do you have any Do It Yourself stuff?







No comments:

Post a Comment