Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dot Penguin Nails


Jolly and bright penguin nails.

Different  colors of Bobbie and Chic nail polish combined
together and with the help of dotting tools.
Nail art came up with a good and positive look.
I like different colors of nail polish, but I can't do that everyday. Since I am a full time online staff of Mobileworks   https://www.mobileworks.com/ I can only do this after work or during my rest day. 






                   My Little Buddy "Wooden Dotting Tool"
A present from my eldest son's  fiancée. This can be purchased at most any cosmetics supply or beauty shops.









3 comments:

  1. You still owe me the tutorial about this cute nail art sis. Hehe. Just kidding. I already searched for it. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha sorry sis, I was busy i'll make it up to you

    ReplyDelete