Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tuesday Challenge



Last Tuesday  was a boring day  for me and I was stuck with nothing to do but stare at my toes.


Hmmm… a thought came to my mind. Let’s make boring Tuesday into a fun "toesday"!

I grabbed my Nail Art kit and dig into what I have available. 

I am not a nail expert but I am very persuasive to learn and I have a wide imagination for creativity. 

So, I used Bobbie black nail polish for the base then I picked out the snowflake nail decals 

to lighten up the design then for final coating I used Bobbie natural nail polish to give it a shinier look.





Bobbie Nail Polish
Black
Php 34.00 ( $ 0.80)
Available at any local cosmetic shops





Nail stickers can be found in beauty shops round the globe, 
If you are in the Philippines these are available in Watson’s Cosmetic Section for only $1 per pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment