Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Best Deal



                Everything is  on Sale at Celine (SM Clark).
     As a mom I always look for less expensive but with quality and WoW, I got the best deal ever. A 50% discount.
Another pair of wedge sandals but this time from Celine. They are elevated with double straps in the front. They feel good and are easy to walk in. The same style as what I had. 
     I said I love Sales, sales and more sales. What more could I ask for? $11.65 for a pair of wedge sandals and look at the brand! As we all know Celine is one of the most trusted brands of shoes here in the Philippines.

The best match for these great sandals:



     While hubby and I were still strolling around downtown, we discovered one boutique having a year end clearance sale. 
  Yes,  More fun for me
     This dress was on a 70% sale, only ($6.40), no second thoughts, the fitting, walking, looking in the mirror, ...Paid!
This dress is light so it is cool. It has a bright flowered pattern and can be worn for casual or semi-formal dinner . 
Shopping is so much fun and even better if you get a good deal.






No comments:

Post a Comment